Shopping Spree Rules
Shopping Spree Rules
By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
1. Prize. Prize consists of one Charleston Amish Furniture Gift Card for $500. All taxes associated with receipt of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize will be awarded no later than September 15, 2017. The odds of winning the prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received throughout the Contest Period.
2. Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The contest is open only to residents of the United States over the age of 18. Employees and other representatives of Charleston Amish Furniture, their affiliates, and advisers (and the immediate family members of each) are not eligible to win. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited. Charleston Amish Furniture can only accept those entries that are completed and submitted in the format designated below. Charleston Amish Furniture will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control or (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
4. Winner Selection. The winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries received and will be held at Charleston Amish Furniture offices no later than September 15, 2017. The prize winner will have seven days from notification to claim the prize. Notification is deemed to occur when the e-mail notice is transmitted or when notification by U.S. mail is posted. The winner can claim the prize either by replying to our e-mail notification or by sending us a claim by U.S mail. A claim will be deemed to have occurred at the time at which the claiming e-mail is sent or the time a claim is posted via U.S. mail. IF A SELECTED WINNER IS UNREACHABLE OR INELIGIBLE, FAILS TO CLAIM A PRIZE, OR FAILS TO RETURN AN EXECUTED AFFIRMATION IN A TIMELY MANNER, THE WINNER WILL FORFEIT THE PRIZE.
5. General Release. By entering the contest, you release Charleston Amish Furniture, and its respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agencies from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in false light).
6. Affirmation. As a condition of receiving the prize, the winner will be required to execute an affirmation of eligibility and if appropriate ownership of e-mail account, unless prohibited by applicable law, consent to the use of their name, hometown, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional and other purposes without further payment, except where prohibited by law.
7. Winner Name and Official Rules. To obtain the name of the winner, send a request (along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope) to Charleston Amish Furniture: Shopping Spree Contest, September 2017, 1401 Sam Rittenburg Blvd, Charleston, SC 29407 To obtain a copy of the rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
8. Miscellaneous: The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2017 by Charleston Amish Furniture Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Charleston Amish Furniture, which are final and binding in all respects. Charleston Amish Furniture reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Contest at any time before the deadline for receipt of entries, at its sole discretion.